September 28, 2015

Cake Bake Shop


The Cake Bake Shop is one of my favorite places in Indianapolis! My breath was taken away the first time I visited, and I have never been disappointed since. It's a Parisian-style bakery where everything is pastel pink, sparkling crystal, or gleaming chrome and all the desserts are covered with edible glitter.



Everything I've eaten here has been delicious, from the cakes and macarons to drinks like hot chocolate and lavender-flavored sparkling water. The portions are huge but not so sweet that you get sick of it! They've also started serving real (non-dessert) food like quiche and soup that I need to try sometime soon. I can't wait for my next visit back!




(sweater: Anthropologie)(shirt: Forever 21)(scarf: Nordstrom Rack)


3 comments:

  1. everything looks so tasty! edible glitter is something I need in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goodness, this cake looks like heaven :D wooow!
    Jealous greetings from Germany ;)
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! Leave a link to your blog or shop and I'll be sure to check you out as well :)