July 28, 2015

Final Chapters & New Beginnings

This May I finished a major chapter in my life-- I graduated from Indiana University! I didn't get to walk in the ceremony but I took plenty of crimson and cream Hoosier-themed pictures on the beautiful Bloomington campus. I spent several amazing years at IU, made a bunch of wonderful friends, and I'm really going to miss it here! 

And now I'm resurrecting this blog to document my post-college life-- which I plan to fill with as much photography, crafts, and fashion as possible!

Posing at the Sample Gates


Showalter Fountain



the iconic red tulips of IU



(dress: Urban Outfitters)(necklace: American Eagle)(heels: DSW)(sandals: Charming Charlie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! Leave a link to your blog or shop and I'll be sure to check you out as well :)